<body>
Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Finally my internet is working again. Lol.
I think things are getting... bad again? I don't know.
Well after I listened to Move Along again, I don't think I should post about my past bad days. Excluding Sundays and Saturdays. Those were fun. xD
I just don't know.
I really don't know.
I seriously don't know.
It sucks. I feel bad again and again.
When nothing ever feels right.

Haiz. Nevermind. Did kind of baaad for my common tests I received? Literature and History. Don't know what to say. Borderline passes. Ouhh nevermind. Syafiqah beat me everything on Monday.
At least I passed Maths. (: Whooopee. (:
Im gonna buck up on the last term.

Im really loving some meaningful songs to me.
Ku katakan dengan indah. Makes me sad, but the ending cheered me up? xD
Move Along.(:
Track 12 Move Along Album. Forgot what title.
Nightmare, Nothing To Declare. Will be putting the lyrics, I guess.

Think I should end here.

I don't feel right.
-sorry to all people i offended. Im really sorry, it's screwed up I know. Hope to sort things out.-

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//